Blood, Guts or Glory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 3 Leagues

Go down

Halo 3 Leagues Empty Halo 3 Leagues

Post by Conman Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:42 am

Hey, I'm from Halo3Leagues and I wanted to let you know that we're starting our BETA league soon and we were wondering if anyone wanted to join. It's pretty informal (at least for the BETA), and we only ask that you make it to your games and maybe provide us with a little feedback.

If you're not interested in competing, you're welcome to join our community and hang out. The community itself is a little over a 2 months old and already has a 250 members, with ties to a lot of communities. If nothing else it's a good way to get your name out! Wink

PS At the top of every one of the posts by members from your community, a link is added that redirects people to that community! Furthermore, we offer a lot of other tools to help your community advertise itself to prospective new members. And finally, either at the end of the BETA season or the end of the first official season, we plan on offering prizes with no cost to the competitors.

Feel free to stop by and introduce yourselves!

Thanks, Conman

Conman

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 Leagues Empty Re: Halo 3 Leagues

Post by Umbiggy Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 am

At current, we don't have enough Halo 3 players to enter as a clan, although your invite is greatly appreciated.

If there is a free-for-all competition though, individual members are welcome to join on their own.

I will likely take a further look at this though and see about putting in a team in the near future when we get more people for Halo 3

Thanks for the offer

Regards,
Blood, Guts or Glory Management

PS: What is the link to the website?
Umbiggy
Umbiggy
2nd Luitenant

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 Leagues Empty Re: Halo 3 Leagues

Post by Conman Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:35 pm