Blood, Guts or Glory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

browner657 Applying for COD4

2 posters

Go down

browner657 Applying for COD4 Empty browner657 Applying for COD4

Post by browner657 Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi all. Stats as requested follow:

Gamertag:browner657
Main Game: COD 4 / Rainbow Six Vegas (and upcoming vegas 2)
Other Games:Gears of War, G.R.A.W 2, HALO 3, maionly but not limited to.
Reason for Joining:I've been searching about for a chilled out clan to take me in and have put a couple of requests out and then stumbled on a post on Xbox Live where it was said this was a great clan if your looking for a chilled out, laid back bunch who play both for a laugh and also competetiviely to win. Im hoping i can bring something fresh to the clan.
Approximate Online Times In An Average Working Week: Usually between 10-15 hours during the week and from around 6 or so on weekends if im not out. Im currently serving in the forces so hoping i can still get in despite the fact i may be away on active tours or training exercises occasionally.

Name: Aaron
Hobbies:Bodybuilding, American Football (Running Line Back) and fitness in general..getting out on the tiles with the lads on weekends or leave.

Thats bascially my lot..hope its enough to convince you to allow me into the loops. Many thanks guys really appreciated. Hope to get a game with you all soon.

browner657

browner657

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

browner657 Applying for COD4 Empty Re: browner657 Applying for COD4

Post by Umbiggy Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:31 pm

Application Accepted Private, Welcome to the Real Army.

Now drop and give me 50!

Can you register on www.gamebattles.com and let me know your username asap so I can add you into our clan.

Full forum priviledges granted.

Regards,
Blood, Guts or Glory Management.
Umbiggy
Umbiggy
2nd Luitenant

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down