Blood, Guts or Glory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottpol Applying for COD4 and Forza 2 if a team wants to be made

Go down

Scottpol Applying for COD4 and Forza 2 if a team wants to be made Empty Scottpol Applying for COD4 and Forza 2 if a team wants to be made

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:08 am

Gamertag: Scottpol
Game Battles:Scottpol
Current Rank: Prestige 11 - Back to basics for the time being Sad
Main Game: CoD4
Other Games: Gears of War, Forza 2
Reason for Joining: looking for a fun, laid-back CoD4 clan.
Approximate Online Times In An Average Working Week: Every Night 7 - 9/All night Wednesday/Anytime at the weekend Including Friday
Hobbies: Graphic Design, Web Design, www.designjump.co.uk Music (Everything from swedish death metal to manchester indie bands)

Back to top Go down

Scottpol Applying for COD4 and Forza 2 if a team wants to be made Empty Re: Scottpol Applying for COD4 and Forza 2 if a team wants to be made

Post by Umbiggy Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:41 am

Application Accepted.

Please let me know your gamebattles username asap.

Regards,
Blood, Guts or Glory Management
Umbiggy
Umbiggy
2nd Luitenant

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Scottpol Applying for COD4 and Forza 2 if a team wants to be made Empty Re: Scottpol Applying for COD4 and Forza 2 if a team wants to be made

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:11 am

Cool... its Scottpol same as my xbox live. I'll chuck you a message over game battles so it confirms it bud

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbiggy Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:32 am

Invite sent.
Umbiggy
Umbiggy
2nd Luitenant

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down